I would just like to point out how much twitter has been a help the past few days.
for example it is keeping me up to date on EVERYTHING to do with fashion week!
All day I have been waiting to see the Alexander Wang Fashion show live stream on Style.com. It stated on the website: Check out the live stream of the Alexander Wang Fashion show starting at 5:00PM. I counted down the minutes on my facebook page as follows;
-ALEXANDER WANG IN 20 MINUTES!
-5 MINUTES TILL ALEXANDER WANG FASHION SHOWWWWWW
At 4:59 I happily typed into the address bar Style.com and clicked the link to the video on the home page. IT NEVER STARTED. I waited maybe an hour.
Bored I thought to myself, 'I haven't been on twitter for a while. Let's see whats up!'
When I got onto my twitter page @Womensweardaily was at the show. They were so nice and tweeted a few pictures. Although I was extremely dissapointed that I couldn't watch the show it was a great feeling seeing the pictures as the show was happening.
So I just want to say: Thank you Twitter for keeping me informed during this years fashion week!
Twitter Pictures!
ADAM
An Ace with Lace at ADAM: @WomensWearDaily
A Vested interest at ADAM: @WomensWearDaily
Prep School is in Session at ADAM: @WomensWearDaily
A Shirtdress at ADAM: @WomensWearDaily
Getting Stoned at ADAM: @WomensWearDaily
ADAM cuts it out: @WomensWearDaily
A Silver Lining at ADAM: @WomensWearDaily
In the Trenches at ADAM: @WomensWearDaily
Get Shorty at ADAM: @WomensWearDaily
Topped with Sprinkles at ADAM: @WomensWearDaily
Adam gets a Print: @WomensWearDaily
All is peachy-keen at ADAM: @Womensweardaily
ADAM serves up a layered sweet: @WomensWearDaily
Alexander Wang
Models do a walk through at Alexander Wang: WomensWearDaily
Hairstylists apply paste to hair at Alexander Wang to create a tribal, punk look: @WomensWearDaily
Backdrop at Alexander Wang: @WomensWearDaily
Maggie Gyllenhaal at Alexander Wang: @WomensWearDaily
At Alexander Wang!: @RZRachelZoe
Some of the shoes at AlexanderWang: @WomensWearDaily
A terra cotta moment at Alexander Wang: @WomensWearDaily
Alexander Wang painted the girls' hair! Won't be fun to wash out...
See-thru at Alexander Wang.: @WomensWearDaily
Metallic mint bomber at Wang.: @WomensWearDaily
One of Wang's white urban warriors.: @WomensWearDaily
One of Wang's white urban warriors.: @WomensWearDaily
The finale at Alexander Wang!: @WomensWearDaily
Some more White At Wang!: @WomensWearDaily
Zac Posen
@Teen_Vogue: Ps .. Zac told us the three hair looks during the show were based on his "intellectual side, playful side, and sexy side." Kristin Cavallari at Z-Spoke.: @WomensWearDaily
Zac Posen takes his bow at Z-Spoke. : @WomensWearDaily
Kristen Cavallari watching Zac Posen's Z-Spoke show: @WomensWearDaily
Little - and sexy - Bo Peep at Z-Spoke.: @WomensWearDaily
Crystal Renn in canary yellow in the Z-Spoke show.: @WomensWearDaily
A red look at Zac Posen's Z-Spoke show.: @WomensWearDaily
A floral dress at Zac Posen's Z-Spoke show.: @WomensWearDaily
A floral dress at Zac Posen's Z-Spoke show.: @WomensWearDaily
The end. : )
-XOXO Rachel Ann




































No comments:
Post a Comment